Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Guess what!! We finally took the kids out and visited Santa Barbara this past weekend! It was an easy 3.5 hours drive from Irvine to Santa Barbara (we made a few stops to get the kids out and stretch their legs) but we made it there safely. My husband and I was quite impress that we were able to do alot in just TWO DAYS. It was exhausting, but it was well-worth the effort. Make sure you pack your diaper bag and get ready to have fun because there are so many things to do and see in this town. Also make sure to bring your camera because Santa Barbara is truly the cutest place ever. Okay, lets get started. . .
- We visited a small town named Solvang which is literally right by Santa Barbara! We wanted to go see their popular Danish-style architecture and the very popular Old Mission Santa Ines. I promise you will love this town!
- Superior Court Of California County Of Santa Barbara (The best backdrop for instagram photos!) You can hangout here, have a picnic, take pictures. It felt more like a PARK then a court house.
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (Address: 1212 Mission Canyon Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93105) The most beautiful place ever (check out our video down below!!)
- Old Mission Santa Barbara (it was literally down the street from the botanic garden.)
- Stearns Wharf (I wish Newport would offer a place like this for us in Orange County. 🙂 Super cute and fun for the kids.
- Lotusland (You must reserve ahead of time, but here’s the phone: (805) 969-9990)
- Butterfly Beach – the most stunning sunset EVER! Bring your camera or your GoPro!
- Stop by Arroyo Burro County Beach Park in the afternoon and chase your kids around.
- The Santa Barbara Scenic Drive – it was very relaxing drive.
- Casa Del Herrero (It was designed by George Washington Smith, the Spanish colonial revival estate.)
Planning a trip? Here’s some websites we love to book from:
- BOOKING.COM for the best hotel deals
- AIRBNB.COM for home rentals