Did you know LinkedIn has millions of job postings? Yes, you heard right — millions!!!!! What I love about LinkedIn is that the platform is committed to help you find your next dream job! Most importantly, the right job. As a matter of fact, LinkedIn is the only social media platform that you should be on if you’re a professional trying to advance your career.
A wise man once said, “stop waiting for your dream job and go ask for it!” Another wise man also said, “opportunities don’t fall from the sky, you create them!” Here are 8 easy steps to land on your next dream job & get noticed on LinkedIn.
2. Add a photo. It helps you build credibility with others and be authentic. It doesn’t need to be perfect or professionally shot. Just choose a photo that shows the real you.
“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” Henry Ford
3. Location | Details are good and when you add your location, you’re more likely to be contacted by recruiters and employers about jobs in your area.
4. Summary | This is your career snapshot. Think of it as your personal “elevator pitch.” Describe what you do and highlight your strengths.
5. Experience | Starting with your current position, write about projects, accomplishments, and the value you bring to your team and organization.
6. Pictures and Videos | Adding media is a great way to engage other people. Posting photos, videos, and more helps you tell your professional story in eye-catching ways.
7. Education | Be sure to include where you went to school and what you studied. People who list these details get up to 11x more profile views.
8. Endorsements | Add skills you want to be known for—and that your connections can endorse you for. Every new endorsement adds credibility to your profile.
Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
Sponsored Post: LinkedIn