Hey, I’m Cheeia and Welcome to Notes By Cheeia!
I am your resident cool momma raising two darling little girls in sunny South California, together with my awesome husband. Let me tell you a bit about myself:
- I love being a mom and wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. I share my crazy adventures as I navigate this beautiful thing called motherhood. It is wonderful yet unglamorous… But you know what, cheesy as it may sound, it truly is so rewarding. I love my munchkins!
- I like to try new things and exciting (budget-friendly) trends in the momma world so if you are also into that, you are in the right place! From awesome self-care tips and trinkets to cute and educational toys for the girls to delicious and healthy goodies, the search for the best never ends. I share my honest reviews on the things I try. I’ve also done some branded collaborations with Once Upon A Farm, Pottery Barns Kids, CVS, WISH, GIGI PIP to name a few.
- Styling beautiful clothes make me happy. I am a fashion momma and have worked as the fashion editor and wardrobe stylist of Trend Prive Magazine. Of course, I can’t be the only one looking fab in the family so my two babies are also a couple of fashionistas!
- Photography is a passion of mine. Another outlet for expressing myself is through photography! I do product photography and enjoy whimsical-themed shoots.
- I have a podcast called Mamas Lifestyle, where I get together with my momma gang, pop open a bottle of wine, and we talk about all things fashion, career, being a new mom… Things we love and the things we struggle in. Join us every Monday and Friday, 7pm PST!
Feel free to connect with me and say hi, request on a topic you’d like to talk about, or maybe even do a collab! Also, give me a follow on my Instagram at @notesbycheeia cos I’m not a regular mom, I am a cool mom!!
I can remember during the age of my sweet 16 while in Denver, Colorado, I had the enchanted dream of becoming a Fashion Designer. During that time, I was inspired by late 90’s pop culture. Song such as, “Hit Me Baby, One More Time” by artist Britney Spears impacted me very much. I desperately searched for unique and one-of-a-kind pieces to wear but could never find exactly what I was looking for and soon began sewing my own clothes and my prom dress! Although I never became the fashion designer I had hoped to be when I was younger, you can’t convince me to feel anything less than the fact that my soul lives & breathe Fashion.
In 2015, I joined Trend Prive Magazine and stepped into the fashion world as their Fashion Editor and Wardrobe Stylist. During NYFW I had the honor of meeting some of social media’s top fashion bloggers; Aimee song, Kate Bosworth, Olivia Palermo, Jeanie Mai. I interviewed New York’s fashion designers such as Tadashi Shoji, Carly Cushnie and Monique Lhuillier and to top it all off, I even got to styled celebrity Mena Surviva for Trend Prive Magazine Issue Cover #26.
Suddenly, all my dreams were coming true right before my eyes! It was a daily reminder that dreams are never too far out of reach when you wake up every morning and do what you say you’re going to do. Dreams simply don’t come true for those who only dream.
Fast forward a few years and I consider myself a Californian currently residing in Southern California. Although I love it here in SoCal, my heart will always be in Colorado. I am not only the wife to a wonderful man but also recently gained a new title as “mommy” to two girls, Olivia and Kaitlyn. The expectations are high as I try to manage the different roles and be the best mom and wife I can be, but still mange to have time for a girl’s night out. I invite you to follow my blog as I share a little piece of my world in the rawest form in hopes that it’ll inspire you to seek your willpower as you embrace the woman God has called you to be.