Disclosure: This post is brought to you by our sponsor, “Les Trois Petits Cochons”. The opinions expressed below are my own.
Les Trois Petits Cochons began in 1975 as a small charcuterie in Greenwich Village, New York City. Today it continues the tradition of handcrafting high quality, all natural pâté and charcuterie, offering a complete line of artisanal pâtés, mousses, terrines, sausages, smoked meats and other French specialties. https://3pigs.com/
Backyard picnics and Charcuterie boards are two of my favorite things to do while living a balanced and healthy quarantine life. I just love the idea of entertaining and eating in style and who says you can’t do that in your exclusive and elite social quarantine circle (of mama and little besties). That’s why when I throw a backyard picnic, I order from –> @3pigspate – Les Trois Petits Cochons. They are committed to continuing the tradition of crafting delicious and high quality pate and charcuterie. You all know where you can find me on The Weekends! Hanging with my little besties with a charcuterie board from Pigsplate and of course and grape juice 💕
Happiness is… going out on a picnic.
HOW TO MAKE A CHARCUTERIE AND CHEESE BOARD:
- Use a variety of cured meats and salumi. The meats will be the bulk of your board so make sure you select a variety and cut or slice them.
- Don’t forget your cheese too!!
- Use a variety of nuts and mix them up.
- Add a few spreads, jams and mustard with with a variety of crackers and bread sticks.
- Mix in a colorful variety of fresh and dried fruits!
Sponsored Post: Les Trois Petits Cochons